A) Custom mine-spec Hot Water pressure cleaner. Onboard water supply, stainless steel safety guards.
B) Custom made stainless steel large capacity under-tray fuel tank with proper fill neck and locking fuel cap.
C) 4000PSI 31 LPM Drain Cleaner with Boiler unit that can be activated when grease lines are being cleaned.
D) 4000PSI 21 LPM Hot Water cleaning truck used for surface preparation before painting and also used for graffiti removal. Features large on-board water supply.
E) Custom built sliding jetter bed. Cool running, easy access, faster servicing. Ready for secure enclosure.
F) 5000psi Drain Cleaning Jetter re-installation job onto customers new ute
G) Custom Trailer with twin 31HP Jetters
1) Self Contained Hot Water cleaning trailer. 4000psi 21 litres/minute
2) SOme of the range of Mustang Nozzles drain cleaning nozzles to suit all applications
3) Australian Made hose reel accommodating 120metres of 1/4” hose
4) Custom trailer fit-out for drain cleaning. 4000psi 21 litres/minute
5) Trailer supplied by customer. Equipment and installation by Jetblaster
6) Ball valve control for jetting hose
7) Van mounted Racejet 4300
8) Custom exhaust modification
9) Custom brackets & multiple fixing points were utilised. The van floor could not be drilled and bolted (underbody LPG tank)
10) Trailer mounted ”Mine Spec” cold water Jetblaster. 3000psi 15 litres/minute
11) 800 litre poly moulded water tank
12) Toolbox accommodates spare accessories and wheel chocks
13) Lockable pump box and battery isolator. Emergency stop, and low water cut out to comply with safety standards
14) Self Contained Hot Water cleaning trailer. 4000psi 21 litres/minute
15) 4000psi 21 litres/minute pump powered by Kubota diesel engine
16) 600 litre water tank strapped down to trailer jetter for rollover protection
17) High visibility filter, doubles as tank drain
18) Australian made, dual axle, glavanised trailer
19) Large diesel tank provides the fuel for both the Kubota engine, and the diesel-fired burner that heats the water for cleaning
20) Custom diesel Jetblaster - 6000psi 35 litres/minute
21) Powered by Hatz 4M41 4-cylinder diesel engine
22) 6,000psi turbo lance and fan lance
23) Remote cable engine controls. Choke, throttle and ignition
24) Australian made reels: Low Pressure galvanised. High Pressure painted
25) Vanguard 31hp V-twin powering pump 4300psi 31 litres/minute. Custom exhaust extension with rain-cap, and electronic remote start/stop
26) Custom cable control panel
27) Ball valve and pressure gauge, reel controls
28) Controls mean no climbing onto the ute to start the jetter
29) Fuel tank in lockable tool box
30) New Ford Ranger with custom body, and Jetblaster 4300psi 32 litres/minute jetter installed
31) Reel can operate the sides up or down
32) Larger 3/8” hose means no pressure loss between the pump and the drain
33) Heavy duty Donaldson air cleaner on Vanguard engines
34) Skid-mount ”Mine Spec” cold water Jetblaster. 3000psi 15 litres/minute. Yanmar diesel engine powered
35) Includes the same toolbox and safety features as the trailer mounted model
36) Extended exhaust outlet, with spark arrestor
37) Galvanised skid. Laser cut plant number plate
38) Internals of lockable pump box
39) Pump box is bunded and sealed at the bottom, to contain all fuel, oil and battery acid – as per safety requirements
40) Fire extinguisher supplied standard for compliance
41) Custom export Jetblaster. Hatz diesel powered. 7000psi 12 litres/minute
42) Galvanised skid mounted
43) Custom machines pump flange, coupling housing combo
44) Raised tank for gravity feed to pump reduces airlocks and cavitation
45) Low water cut-out switch fitted to tank, to protect pump from dry running
46) Deep Sea Electronics control panel, including tachometer and hour-meter
47) Udor, 7000psi 12 litres/minute Italian made piston pump
48) Steel 60 litre fuel tank
49) Ready for International shipping
50) Portable Monsoon 3-phase Jetblaster. 3000psi 15 litres/minute
51) Galvanised side and top covers
52) Extra long pump return, for bypass cooling
53) Table mounted 3-phase Jetblaster. 3000psi 28 litres/minute
54) Galvanised table, filter bracket and protective cover
55) Integral hose, lead and gun rack
56) Swivel gun, and special zero-line-pressure unloader valve utilised to reduce operator fatigue
57) 2 Table mount machines for general cleaning at a fibrous material processing plant
58) Jetblaster design trailer installs to be as balanced as possible.
Note the heavy forward mounted machine, yet the jockey-wheel is not required to keep the trailer level
59) Hydrotek US self-contained hot water machines are designed tough for the oil and refining industries
60) AB40 with 30 metre hose reel kit
61) Steve demonstrates proper use of Personal Protective Equipment: steel-toed boots, safety glasses, hearing protection
62) New 2012/13 Mine Spec Cold Water Blaster Range
Call us today for your next custom project.
We can build anything and we have the experience to make your next project a success.
At Jetblaster, we listen to your needs first!
02 9674 9088